Two years ago we asked our employees and our members what they were thankful for. We had such a great response, that we decided to do it again! We weren’t disappointed! Your stories and gratitude were incredibly moving and heartwarming. If you need an uplift in your life (and who doesn’t?), keep reading!
- My family has had a rough year. I’m thankful for God’s presence, and family and life.
- I am thankful for my family and mostly for my children. They are the best and I love them with all of my heart. I am thankful to God for loving me so unconditionally.
- I am thankful for life and family.
- I’m most thankful for my kids.
- Family, friends, prayers, health and strength. Very thankful for that!
- I am thankful for my salvation and my family.
- I am thankful to see another day.
- I’m most thankful that God allows me to see another day to spend with my family and friends. I’m also thankful to wake up and have a job to go to so I can keep a roof over my head and food in my fridge. I’m so grateful to just have the little things!
- I am thankful for life and good health, most of all, the greatest gift of life, which is salvation.
- I am thankful that my family is healthy and we are together for the holidays. Thank God for bringing us closer together and I am thankful for The Family Security Plan® I have with my credit union and hope to continue my membership. I am thankful for my credit union’s support.
“I’m so grateful to just have the little things!”
- I am thankful for my son!
- I am thankful for my mom and family, who make every single day the best day ever.
- So thankful for God’s goodness towards me. I’m eternally grateful.
- I am thankful for God’s sacrifice, grace, mercy and blessing. I’m thankful for my daughters, my pastor, my church and all that God has tried to do, has done and will do.
- I am thankful that my household is covered and insured. We can enjoy life much better now.
- I am thankful for my kids educating themselves.
- I am thankful for life, health and strength!
- I am thankful for life, serenity and health.
- I’m thankful to God for allowing me to see another year, have my mom, have my life, health and strength. God is great.
“I am thankful that my family is health and we are together for the holidays.”
- I am thankful for my children and my health. The good lord always.
- I am thankful for my life insurance and my health and my family’s health.
- I am thankful for my health and my beautiful family, and knowing that the Lord is watching over us at all times.
- I am thankful that I am healthy enough to watch my grandbabies grow up.
- I’m thankful for my health and strength, my family and being able to do a tad better than what my parents were able to do…I’m also thankful for your great organization with wonderful customer service who always have a wealth of information.
- I am thankful for the air I breathe.
- I’m extremely thankful for God loving me and for my husband, children and family. Peace and blessing for all here and those who have gone on. Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless.
- I am thankful for the ability to provide for my family!
- I’m thankful that I’m alive and well. I’m thankful that I have a roof over my head and food to eat. I’m thankful for every breath I take.
- I’m thankful for having a relationship with God.
“I am thankful for all the blessings that were shared with my family.”
- I’m most thankful for being saved and sanctified and full of the Holy Ghost. I’m thankful for life, health and strength and for those around me that I ma able to offer a glimpse of hope to. I’m thankful and grateful for my family all still being alive and well. Also I am grateful for security life being a part of the security for me and my family.
- I’m thankful that God is always here by my side, and that I have the love and joy of my adorable grandchildren.
- I am thankful for my family and my friends. I am also thankful for being able to see my two granddaughters grow up and play with them!!!
- I am thankful for health, my family and another opportunity to advance in my career. I also am thankful for having people in my life that understand me and have my best interest in life.
- I’m most thankful for being proactive and ambitious and aggressive.
- I am thankful for my father God and my lord almighty Jesus Christ and for being a child of God.
- I’m thankful for God being in my life, and for my spiritual and natural family. I’m thankful for food, shelter and clothing. I’m grateful for the credit union and Security Mutual Life Insurance. I’m blessed to have my health and strength. I’m thankful to be a volunteer and servant of Jesus Christ and still be able to work and do various jobs. I’m grateful for my son.
- I am thankful for my doctor’s swiftness in treatment that saved my life!
- I am thankful that I am in remission from ovarian cancer. And I am grateful for my friends and family. I’m also thankful for having The Family Security Plan® to ease my mind during the difficult time of my treatment. Having peace of mind knowing you don’t have to worry about bills let me focus on getting better. Thank you.
- I am thankful for making it through another year since I lost my one and only child.
“I’m also thankful for having The Family Security Plan to easy my mind during the difficult time of my treatment [for ovarian cancer]. Having peace of mind knowing you don’t have to worry about bills let me focus on getting better.”
- I am most thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ.
- I’m thankful that Jesus made a way for us all.
- I am thankful to be alive and have my health, strength and mental state, a job so I can provide shelter for my children.
- I’m thankful to have life insurance for my kids’ future. I’m thankful for starting a new life and securing my children’s goals.
- I’m thankful for the ability to love and provide for my family. I am grateful for the love of Christ and for the spirit of determination and perseverance.
- I am thankful for God’s grace and mercy, His love and salvation in this world. I am thankful for my family’s, friends’ and acquaintances’ salvation.
- I am thankful mostly for my health. It has helped me to identify the love that I share with so many people.
- I’m thankful for another year of no health problems.
- I am thankful for God, excellent health, family, my job and business.
- I am very thankful for my family’s well-being and the world’s compassion for others they do not know.
“I am thankful for my children who are my inspiration. They inspire me to reach my full potential, within myself and in life.”
- I am thankful for family, work, health, keeping dreams alive, school, public transportation and higher powers!!!
- I am thankful for everything.
- I’m so thankful for waking up every morning and having the chance to say thank you to my Lord and Savior.
- I am thankful for family, friends and sharing good times together while creating memories!
- I am thankful to God for my life, for giving me health and strength to take care of my loved ones.
- I’m thankful for just being here this holiday.
- I am thankful for being a 5 year breast cancer survivor. God is good.
- I am thankful to know the love of God that is in Christ Jesus, my Lord. Also for family and friends, for my health and to have survived cancer 3 times. Also to have new challenges and experiences every day.
- I am thankful for waking up to see another day and that I can still go to work. I am thankful to have family and friends.
“I am thankful for being alive and knowing my family is there for me.”
- I’m thankful for family, life, health, strength and a job in these difficult times. I’m also thankful for Jesus who died so that I might live. He gives me hope that things will get better after a while.
- I am thankful for family & my health.
- I am thankful for being blessed for another day.
- I am most thankful for my son who I watch as he matures to become a successful, kind and respectful person. Also that I woke up this morning able to face whatever obstacles get thrown my way. I am thankful for my husband who is a little difficult but I wouldn’t change him and my family and friends that work within themselves to make days better and brighter.
- I am thankful for my health, kids, grandkids, job and Family Security Plan®.
- I am thankful for my beautiful wife.
- I am most thankful that I’m still here. It’s always said God has a plan for you. He helped me through my toughest time when I had to remove part of my toe due to an infection. I never thought I would make it but I did and I’m thankful for all that.
- I am thankful for life,and family health and strength, and to be surrounded with good people in my life.
- I am thankful for God’s love, family, friends, and to be God’s servant.
- I am thankful for life.
“I am thankful for being alive to share and be happy on this Thanksgiving day with my family.”
- I am thankful for the almighty God along with Jesus and my guardian angels who have watched over and kept me safe all these wonderful years of my life. And I am thankful for my entire family.
- I’m thankful for life. I’m most thankful for the wonderful family God has blessed me with.
- Honestly?! I’m thankful for everything!
- I am thankful for family and friends, health, strength and being clothed and in my right mind. I am thankful for everyday that God lets me see a new day to give thanks. This is just to name a few…
- I am thankful for family, life, good health
- I am thankful for God, family, friends, health, life insurance plan & the fact that they were there for me when I needed help and was able to borrow from current plan, and my job of course.
- I am thankful for being alive and having Jesus Christ as my savior by his precious blood.
- I am thankful for my family making it through the storm.
- I am mostly thankful for the Blood of Jesus. I am also thankful for my children and all the blessings The Lord bestowed upon us.
- I am thankful for the privilege of being alive.
- I am thankful for waking up everyday and thanking the Lord for a blessed day.
- I am thankful for my family, friends, my health and my job. I thank God for allowing my husband and I to see another day everyday be glad and rejoice in it.
- I am thankful for having God and my life.
Want to share what you’re thankful for? Visit our Thankful page and let us know!