Last year, The Family Security Plan® asked our employees what they believe in. We were touched by their responses and posted them in a blog called We Believe in…from The FSP Community. That blog quickly became our most popular post! Throughout the year, we kept coming back to those “We Believes” and noticed how gracious our employees are.
With the upcoming holiday season, we decided to do it again, asking our employees what they are thankful for. Once again, we were overwhelmed by their honesty, gratitude and sincerity, which we share with you:
I AM THANKFUL FOR
- I am thankful for my good health and the wisdom that comes with maturity because with these two, I can conquer the world!
- I am thankful to have my health. This December, I will be cancer-free for 3 years!
- I am thankful for my health, my family and my relationship with God, who grants all.
- I am thankful for my family.
- I am thankful for the opportunities that even my struggles bring.
- I am thankful for my life, health and strength as well as my family and friends from near and far. I am also thankful for the opportunity to serve and help others both personally and professionally.
- I am thankful for love.
- I am thankful for my family, my friends and being fairly healthy (the 3 “F”s).
- I am thankful for each new day of my life and everything in it.
- I am thankful for the family I live with and the family I work with.
- I am thankful for my life, health and love of my family and true friends. I am also thankful for my son, my job, my well-being and being able to get up on my own every day, because so many cannot.
- I am thankful for my wonderful family, friends, co-workers, good health and my job.
- I am thankful for the opportunities that always allow me to push myself to be my best.
- I am thankful for my life.
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband and my family. Even in my darkest times, they have helped me to become stronger each day with their support and love. When I look at all they have done for me, I know that I am truly blessed.
- I’m thankful for having had the opportunity to hug a veteran just the other day – it was humbling knowing that I have freedom because of all he gave.
- I am thankful for God, Life, and Family.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to help others every day.
- I am thankful for faith and family.
- I am thankful for my husband and children and the protection that God has been providing us. I reside in the city of St. Louis, MO. This year along there has been 160 homicides in our city. I thank God for keeping us safe and out of harm’s way.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to provide value and quality of life enhancement to the individuals I encounter every day at PFP.
- I am thankful for my two boys who make me laugh and teach me something new every day!
- I am thankful for many things … My wonderful family and friends …. for a safe and happy home and an abundance of food … for the many lessons in life that I have learned from and last, but not least, I am thankful for the many great books and good music that have enriched my days and nourished my soul.
- I am thankful for my inner strength.
- I am thankful for the wonderful people that I work with.
- I am so very thankful for PFP’s belief in me and hiring me just when I was losing hope!
- I am thankful for our company culture.
- I am thankful for… the support and optimism of my family, friends and coworkers.
- I am thankful for the power of our mindset! Everything that we are and will ever become starts with our own mindset! The more positive we choose to be and allow our minds to be, the more we achieve and accomplish! The more good fortune comes our way! The more people want to be around us! The more blessings will flow our way! I believe in the power of the right mindset!
- The joyful giving and receiving of love and forgiveness.
- I am thankful for living a life of purpose. A life that serves others by helping them plan for their financial future by giving them coverage with The Family Security Plan®. I’m impacting the lives of everyone I meet, by giving them information that assists them in making better choices. This is my purpose and my ministry.
- I am thankful for my family for my wonderful family and friends.
- I am thankful for all of the challenges in my life. Without these challenges, I would not be the person that I am today! They have helped me grow along the way.
- I am thankful for having the opportunity to speak to my mother and father every day to tell them how much I love and appreciate them.
- I am thankful for a loving supportive family, a company that still excites me, and a healthy soul and body.
We believe in being here for you!
Let us help provide peace of mind for your family. For more information about The Family Security Plan® and our portfolio of supplemental insurance products, visit our product page or call 855-789-4976 to speak with a dedicated Family Security Plan® Representative.